Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mark 3, 31-35


Bible Jerusalem: Now his mother and his brothers arrived and, standing outside, sent in a message asking for him. 32. A crowd was sitting round him at the time the message was passed to him, 'Look, your mother and brothers and sisters are outside asking for you.' 33. He replied, 'Who are my mother and my brothers?' 34. And looking at those sitting in a circle round him, he said, 'Here are my mother and my brothers.35. Anyone who does the will of God, that person is my brother and sister and mother.'

Reflection: Come Holy Spirit. It is a privilege to do the Will of God , love that transcends beyond the family, who as Mary has done the will of God, Mary said if it unto me your will . From where we are in prayer and we know by faith may the Holy Spirit accompanies us, for the promise of Jesus, I firmly may Mary, also is present, Father Jorge Lorin said, Jesus is the intercessor Number One, Mary is the intercessor number two .

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment