Saturday, March 14, 2015

Jerusalem Bible (Go) 9. He spoke the following parable to some people who prided themselves on being upright and despised everyone else, 10. 'Two men went up to the Temple to pray, one a Pharisee, the other a tax collector. 11. The Pharisee stood there and said this prayer to himself, "I thank you, God, that I am not grasping, unjust, adulterous like everyone else, and particularly that I am not like this tax collector here. 12. I fast twice a week; I pay tithes on all I get."  
13. The tax collector stood some distance away, not daring even to raise his eyes to heaven; but he beat his breast and said, "God, be merciful to me, a sinner." 14. This man, I tell you, went home again justified; the other did not. For everyone who raises himself up will be humbled, but anyone who humbles himself will be raised up.'

My thoughts : Come Holy Spirit , help me to live a Christ crucified for love of me. God give me wisdom to say nothing more that I can talk you need guided by your Holy Spirit and my words are yours and sword that pierces hearts, and humility that only you can give infect everyone already this  useless serve  and sinful so that with one word, with just one glance of your eyes heal me, because you want and your mercy is great Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment